The "Monstera Obliqua", also known as 'Monkey Leaf' is a tropical specimen that is a relative of the well known Monstera Deliciosa.
This Monstera features wider holes than its cousin, it is much smaller and its leaves are much thinner.
- It likes full sun, however, it will adjust to a little shade.
- It wants moist soil and thrives best in warm conditions, requiring high humidity.
- It's leaves can be sprayed 1-2 times per week with a water mister.
- Allow soil to dry out somewhat between waterings.
- This plant can be grown as a trailing hanging plant or its stems can be tied to a moss pole.
Care Level Rating: Easy
Notes: This plant measures approx 35cm in height and comes in a 12cm plastic nursery pot. Ceramic pots are sold separately.