January can be a pretty challenging month, right?!
The post-Christmas lull has truly set in, and between early wake-up calls, grim weather and challenging resolutions, it can feel like the fun is officially over, and winter might never end.
With team members spending a large part of this month slogging away at their desks or working flat out to meet new year business objectives, workplace morale and motivations can be at an all-time low.
Left unmanaged, this can lead to burnout that lasts well past the winter months. We believe you can combat this with some strategic yet meaningful wellbeing initiatives.
The good news? We have three tips on how you can support your team through the “January Blues”...using plants!
Create greener spaces
Plants are pretty powerful!
Their benefits go far beyond the aesthetic. In fact, research has demonstrated that by just adding some green to your workspace, you can help boost air quality, productivity, focus and overall wellbeing!
At Plant Store, we understand the transformative power that an effective planting scheme can have on your workplace and your team’s morale.
We have a growing number of business & corporate clients that are experiencing the following powerful benefits to their workplace:
- Improved air quality: By helping to reduce harmful airborne pollutants such as carbon dioxide, plants can have a cleansing effect on a space.
- Boosted employee wellbeing: Studies have proven that plants can increase physical and emotional wellbeing, boost morale and increase productivity.
- Greener, happier spaces: Our aesthetically-pleasing displays stimulate the senses, brighten up dull areas and bring your workspace to life, literally!
Whether you’re looking for bespoke plant installations, a plant hire & care service or a Pop-up Plant Shop in your workspace, we can work with you to create a custom plant solution for your business.
Our mission is to make the experience of discovering the perfect plant for you and your workspace as magical and beautiful as the plants themselves.
Connect your team with plants
Delivered online or on-site, our team-building workshops are a huge hit with teams across Ireland.
“Pat was funny, personal and he did a great job of keeping the group engaged and using everyone’s name throughout the session. It made it feel like he was there with us in the room” - Mike Stevenson, DocuSign.
Here are just of the benefits we’ve seen amongst teams during our workshops:
- Boosted Team Morale: Team members feel valued, connected and re-energised when given the opportunity to step away from their tasks and spend quality time with their colleagues.
- Stronger, more Connected Teams: We design our workshops with collaboration in mind. We aim to get team members to interact and work together, even when they can’t be in the same room.
- Improved Employee Wellbeing: Sitting at a desk all day can be exhausting and wreak havoc on our stress levels. Spending some time to relax away from their desk gives each team member a chance to unwind. Participants are encouraged to work at their own pace and get creative, adding unique personal touches.
- Learn New Skills: At our workshops, team members can switch off, get their hands dirty and learn a new skill that may differ entirely from their day to day roles. We encourage participants to ask questions throughout the session, and we enjoy sharing some of our top plant care tips that everyone can implement at home or in the office to grow happy, healthy plants.
Plus, most importantly, they are super fun and we take care of the workshop for you, from start to finish!
Consider greener gifting
Choosing the right gift for your team can be a little overwhelming.
💭 What would they like? 💭 Is it a sustainable choice? 💭 How will I deliver it to them? 💭 Will it fit within our budget?
All completely normal questions you might be wondering about during your search.
We've made acknowledging, welcoming or celebrating your team easier with our Corporate Gift Service.
Our team can work with you to create a custom package available for delivery across Ireland & Northern Ireland.
From DIY kits to desk plants, we have a plant gift suitable for teams of any size and budget.
Want to reap the many benefits of plants for your business?👀
Contact our team today at email@example.com or 01-5983673 for a custom quote and more information on any options mentioned above.